When you are finished being a beast at the gym, running in the sweltering sun, or cycling until your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy (or my favorite, mom’s spaghetti), it is so important to remember to cool down and STRETCH.
Unfortunately, music that makes you want to tear sh*t up isn’t really the best to blast in your earbuds while stretching your hamstrings at the end of your workout.
Fortunately for you all, your girl @foodietunes here loves making playlists (you can thank me later), and this time I made one just perfect for those cool down stretches, yoga sessions, or any other moment where you need to just be calm and breathe.
Listen to the Spotify playlist here (OR at the bottom of this article).
- Here for You//Kygo, Ella Henderson
- Unhinged//Nick Jonas
- I Was Made For Loving You//Tori Kelly, Ed Sheeran
- Eyes Shut//Years & Years
- Latch-Acoustic//Sam Smith
- Looking For Your Name//Armin van Buuren, Gavin DeGraw
- Barcelona//George Ezra
- Raging//Kygo, Kodaline
Never neglect stretching… Not only does it decrease soreness and the chances of future injuries, it increases your mobility, all which improves your performance ✌ for me, I have tight hips, so I tend to focus more on that. I learned this stretch at yoga with @carehuff from @nuttylife.boston. Bring one foot in and reach for the extended foot/ankle (whichever is more comfortable) with the top arm and reach for the bent knee with the other. You should twist your torso and not only feel this in your hamstrings but also your lats 👌 it feels AMAZING #10outof10wouldrecommend Also, can't wait for @kygomusic's album release! Raging//Kygo #fituniversity
- Home To Mama//Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson
- I Choose You//Andy Grammer
- I’m Not the Only One//Sam Smith
- Paper Hearts//Tori Kelly
- She is Love//Parachute
- Fragile//Kygo, Labrinth
- Rise Up//Andra Day
- Give Me Love//MAX
- Talking To The Moon//Bruno Mars
- Run to You//Pentatonix
- The Men That Drive Me Places//Ben Rector
- The Scientist//Tyler Ward, Lindsey Stirling & Kina Grannis
- Lay Me Down//Sam Smith, John Legend
- Glitter in the Air//P!nk
- Make You Feel My Love//Adele